HELPING YOU MAKE WELLNESS A PRIORITY FOR YOUR PEOPLE.
Our corporate programs include one and two day workshop programs in leadership and communication or our corporate wellness retreat program for 1 or 2 days to de-stress and re-set.
THE FIT EXECUTIVES EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM
The FitExecutives Emotional Intelligence program includes 6 modules implemented monthly which include workshops and online content which provide a complete solution for emotional intelligence to support mental and physical wellness. These modules can also be done as individual training/workshop programs. The program is based on Swimburne University Emotional Intelligence Assessment Reports and techniques and analysis by certified trainers before and after the program which is behaviour based 180 or 360 assessments.
Research shows emotional intelligence accounts for nearly 90% of what sets high performers apart. All people experience emotions but research shows that only 36% of people can identify emotions when they occur.
- VITALITY-Wheel of Health & Stress Management
- FOCUS-Mindfulness & Meditation
- NEGOTIATE-Communciation & Conflict Resolution
VITAL-Wheel of Health
VITALITY-Wheel of Health
This wellness program enables employees to embody a healthy ritual for body and mind. These programs provide staff with the foundations to establish their own toolkit of knowledge and practical application. Your team will learn:
- Stress management techniques
- Detoxification strategies
- healthy nutrition
- sleep solutions
- Breathing & posture
- Exercise considerations
- yoga practices
On completion of either program, staff continue their wellness practices with an 8 week program which includes group meditations each week and online resources with for nutrition, stress management techniques and simple exercise routines to follow.
Our one day or half day wellness workshops or two-day retreat programs bring teams together to embody the key elements to employee well-being. The two-day program is tailored to your team and includes full assessments of stress and fitness and tailored and practical application of all elements of wellness off-site. The half day workshops are a practical day of embodying the yoga, meditation and mindfulness techniques along with information on sleep and practical wellness tips. Programs are tailored to the needs of your team.
FOCUS-Stress Relief, Mindfulness & Meditation
High levels of stress and anxiety in the workplace require strategies to reduce cortisol and improve levels of mental health in the workplace.
Mindfulness and meditation can reduce stress, boost productivity, focus and strengthen relationships. It can also assist with managing depression, anxiety, addiction recovery and relapse prevention.The average person’s mind wanders 49.6% of the time which suggests the challenges in holding focused meetings and engaging staff. Mindfulness promotes self-awareness which is seen as the most important quality for leaders.
In this program, staff will learn:
- What is meditation and mindfulness
- 5 different meditation styles
- Strategies to introduce mindfulness into their day
- Daily self-care practices
- Stress relief strategies they can apply in 2 minutes
NEGOTIATE- Communication & Dispute Resolution in the workplace
- Building rapport
- Planning the conversation for effective outcomes
- Improved, active listening
- Asking effective questions
- Behavioural styles
- Managing emotions
- Controlling the process
- How to influence others
- Co-creating outcomes
- Managing difficult conversations and resolving conflict
Resilience is the ability to bounce back after a setback so this program focuses on increasing participants' abilities to manage one's own emotions, responses and adaptive techniques. Participants will learn:
- Recognising the role of emotions in our responses to events
- Managing emotions
- Recognising and applying empathy
- Self-management development approaches
- How to bounce back from adversity
THRIVE- Leadership Program
Our leadership program looks at what is expected of a modern leader and what it takes to become a highly effective leader. During the program you will acquire a set of tools and skills that help you lead a team. It includes:
- Emotional intelligence assessment & understanding of your EQ report
- Defining individual purpose
- Aligning leadership and purpose
- Defining your leadership style
- Exploring behavioural styles ( option of DISC Profiling)
- Employee engagement-leading self and others
- Managing well-being-aligning body, mind and soul
- Change Management
- Strategies for Success
To enquire about the needs of your team and join one of our corporate workshops or retreats, enquire here or call us!